Inspiring the Future
of Mental Health
Psych Congress Elevate remains committed to fulfilling its mission of providing premier practical psychopharmacology and forward-thinking education for future-focused and early career mental health clinicians. It is in this spirit of progress and advancement that we delivered this one-of-a-kind educational and networking event as a virtual experience in 2020.
A record-breaking 600+ attendees joined us for a 3 day program where cutting-edge research was translated into practical application, and each left empowered and excited to take their careers to the next level.
On-demand access to the 2020 meeting is currently available for all pre-registrants. Log in now to access the recorded sessions!
Ready to get back to in-person learning? So are we – join us for Elevate 2021 in Las Vegas!
What to Expect
- 2 dynamic tracks filled with both psychopharmacology and future-focused content, presented by experts in the field of mental health
- 25 sessions covering GAD, MDD, TD, Bipolar Disorder, and more
- Timely discussions on COVID-19, cyberpsychiatry, social media, and cultural competence
- 3 Days of Case-Based Learning
- 25+ CME/CE Credits
- Countless opportunities to engage directly with our faculty
The Psych Congress Elevate Virtual Experience will deliver a uniquely engaging, interactive learning opportunity you can’t get anywhere else. Expert-led discussions will be enhanced by live Q&A. Get one-on-one with faculty and steering committee members during Faculty Office Hours. Discuss burning topics and career advice during Elevate with the Experts. And don’t forget to visit the Exhibit Hall to participate in our Passport to Prizes competition.